3/6-3/13 or 3/7-3/14
Publix sales run Wednesday to Tuesday or Thursday to Wednesday depending on your location.
Be sure to check the flyers at the front of the store for additional coupons.
Check out the list of Publix digital coupons for extra savings!
Bogo – Buy One Get One
BOGOs are my favorite deals at Publix. For the most part, Publix can be more expensive then most grocery stores but the quality is on point. So, I hit the good BOGO’s every week. Some weeks are blah, but it doesn’t hurt to check anyway because when they are good, THEY ARE GOOD. And this
- Honest Kids Organic Juice Drink, 8 pk., at $3.79 ($1.89)
- Earth’s Best Organic Baby Food, 3.5-4.2 oz, at $1.39(69¢)
- Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal or Granola, 8.75-16 oz, or Bars, 6.2-8.85 oz, at $4.49 ($2.24)
- Annie’s Granola Bars or Crispy Bars, 3.9-5.34 oz, at $3.99 ($1.99)
- GoodBelly Probiotics Drink, 32 oz, or Shots, 4 pk, at $4.50 ($2.25)
- Organic Red or Bosc Pears, 2 lb bag, $2.99
- Horizon Organic Milk, 64 oz, $4
- GreenWise Organic Sour Cream, 16 oz, $2
- GreenWise Organic Ice Cream, 32 oz, $3
- Pete & Gerry’s Organic Brown Eggs, 12 ct., $3.99
- GreenWise Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, $3.99 lb