2/6-2/13 or 2/7-2/14
Publix sales run Wednesday to Tuesday or Thursday to Wednesday depending on your location.
Be sure to check the flyers at the front of the store for additional coupons.
Check out the list of Publix digital coupons for extra savings!
Bogo – Buy One Get One
BOGOs are my favorite deals at Publix. For the most part, Publix can be more expensive then most grocery stores but the quality is on point. So, I hit the good BOGO’s every week. Some weeks are blah, but it doesn’t hurt to check anyway because when they are good, THEY ARE GOOD. And this
- Annie’s Homegrown Mac & Cheese, 5.25-6 oz, at $1.99 (99¢)
- GreenWise Sparkling Water, 12 pk cans, at $4.49 ($2.24)
- Alexia Frozen Vegetables, 12 oz, at $3.99 ($1.99)
- Springer Mountain Farms Chicken, 24 oz, at $10.29 ($5.14)
- Hallmark Gift Cards or Wrapping Paper (up to $9.99)
- Applegate Cheese Slices, 6 oz, B2G1 at $4.59
- GreenWise Angus Top Sirloin Fillets, $6.99 lb
- GreenWise Organic Portabella Mushrooms, 6 oz, $2.99
- Earth’s Best Organic Baby Food, 3.5-4.2 oz, $1